Things To Settle In Our Hearts
- There are questions in life we can never answer; learning to accept this gives you an opportunity to overcome sadness and depression.
There are things in life we will never be able to explain; it is not your place to explain every phenomenon that occurs around you.
There are things in life we can never change; this remains as true as long as the earth rotates.
There are things in life we cannot control, rather than focus on trying to control every situation around you, focus more on achieving inner peace.
There are things in life you cannot stop; it’s best to let go and let God.
There are things in life we are not responsible for, plain and simple.
There are things in life we cannot exceed; stop comparing yourself to other people even if they are your family. We are all born different and have been given specific gifts for our unique purposes. Remember that no matter how hard a chicken tries to fly it can never fly as high as an eagle.
The keys To Life
- Understand and know your limitations; you will be peaceful.
- Success in life comes when we know what we are responsible for. The decisions we make are our responsibility.
- Know what we cannot do.The problem with personal identity is one that many of us face without even knowing it. In the words of ancient Egyptians, “Man know thyself”
Let God Be God
- The greatest temptation in human life is to try to be God.
- There are things only God can do, accept this.
- There are things only God knows.
- There are things only God understands.
- There are things only God can explain.
- We must Stop putting ourselves under pressure by trying to explain what only God can. Accept that God gives us sentences from his library and never the whole book.
- What God is after is strong faith; our faith is only as strong as the tests we survive.
Always remember “we cannot solve a problem at the same level it was created, but with great persistence and patience we can create great things and get the proper solutions to our problems or as I prefer to call them challenges”